I'm in the process of airing/washing/cleaning most of my pretty accessories so a whole post dedicated to them will follow over the next few days but here's a little taster of my goodies.
First up is my beautiful tent. The children have named her 'Betsy'. She is a 5m SoulPad . I chose this tent a) because it looks fabulous b) because it's large enough for us all when we go away and c) because it only takes me 20mins to put up by myself meaning I can take the kids away by myself!! I'm sorry there are no better or even other pictures but I promise there will be a pic spam soon and you'll all have had enough of looking at Betsy!
You cannot beat granny squares when it comes to glamping, there's so stylish but add a bit of a vintage look too. This is a cushion I made out of scraps of yarn I found in my cupboard. For anyone intersted it is Style Craft Dk which are leftovers from my 'Lucy' Pack from Masons. For those of you that love crochet and need some inspiration for projects then the Lucy that this pack is based upon has her own blog Attic24
A dodgy pic of my second cushion cover underway. I really need to order me another pack of stylecraft as I'm determined to make myself (another) granny-stripe blanket for camping (from the attic24 blog) I made one at the beginning of this year but gave it away to a friend.
This is my glamping pride and joy. It was given to me last year by a neighbour whose mother-in-law had made it for her, but she didn't like it. She came round for a cuppa and saw alot of my little homemade touches and said did i want it? I cannpt tell you how much self-restraint I showed in not literally biting her hand off. Isn't it just the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?? Currently airing on the line due to it's feather stuffing!So that's just a few of my pretty accessories but I promise to show more soon, along with recipes for great (and easy) food. Until then i've still Gone (to prepare for!) Glamping
No comments:
Post a Comment